Saturday, October 3, 2009

Writing Goals and Random Funnies

Kay, I'm gonna start out with the random funnies. Best quotes ever:

Kevin Conroy (as Batman in the new Superman/Batman: Public Enemies):

Batman: Clark, what the hell is a "good villian"?

And later in the show...

Batman: (looking up at a particular something that I won't reveal for spoiler purposes): Wow.

Okay, now to writing goals...

I plan, this weekend, to get out at least one chapter of each of the following:

--All Fall Down

--Trials

--How to be a Dhampire (b/c they have to know I'm still writing this)

--Pardoning the Prince (to get more voters on my poll)

--Dilemma of House Wraithwood

Now, that's only five chapters. I should be able to do this. Let's see.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see Public Enemies. That sounds hilarious. I love Batman, lol. Oh, and I also can't wait to read your new chapters.

    ReplyDelete