Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy, Busy

Wow, got so much to do this week. I've got a test today (in about 2 hours, actually), I've got a test Thursday in a different class, and I've got a 5-page paper due Friday. On top of that, I've still got to go grocery shopping. *sigh* Oh! And I've still got to get a topic approved for my History of England paper. I'm currently torn between doing Joan of Arc or Eleanor of Aquitaine.

Next week will prove a bit more relaxing. One of my classes are canceled Fri (which provides for more paper time), and next Thursday morning, my English class is cancelled. I intended to write in the weekend and week that is coming up, due to the fact that Nano is coming up and, on top of that, papers and projects are due in Nov. as well. In fact, my Kingdom of Heaven project AND my History of Enland term paper are due on the same, bloody day! So, I've got to trick myself into believing that one is due before the other...what fun...and my next Philosophy paper is due somewhere in Nov...I think early Nov.

On the writing front, the new challenges on the Guild sound great, and I can't wait to get started on them! And I've still got to do notes for Nano. Crazy...not to mention, I've got to keep up my semi-regular postings on my fanfic chapters or I'll drift off to lala land again and never get those fics done! Not to mention the fics that I want to start (and finish, including old ones here) that need more outlining. And my original fiction? I've got the beginning of the journal for the next chapter of Dilemma in my head, but haven't had the time to write it down.

And then there's the holidays! I'm hosting Thanksgiving at my new apartment, which means that I've got to get it ready for such an occasion. I will go to Graystone Manor this year, I swear it. Gots to buy the candys for the children for actual Halloween. And then Xmas shopping...I love it all, but I need a separate list for what I've got to do to prepare for the Holidays alone!

Am I the only one out there wondering what dishes I'm making for our girls' Xmas get together? Any requests? Do you guys want me to bring old faves or new ones? Or a mix of both? And what do people feel like for dessert? And does Savvy remember that it's her turn to host (lol)?

*sigh* I feel like Ria in chapter one of Trials (and no, that wasn't a shameless plug...of course, is it sad when you feel like a character that YOU created???). Anyhow, I feel like Ria...all questions, no answers.

Waiting for responses ;),
Trish

PS A belated Happy B-day to my sister, who is now 17!!! (God, I feel old....T_T)

1 comment:

  1. I'm saving my food worries for Nov! lol. I still haven't picked a Halloween or Ren. Faire costume yet (if I actually need a Halloween costume...which I won't...but, you know, in case I need to go to Walmart on H-day or something...lol). Anyhow, I'm so looking forward to doing these challenges. My week is packed with new article goals, lol.

    ReplyDelete