Monday, October 19, 2009

Moments From This Weekend

All in all, not a bad weekend. I became entirely too addicted to a flash web RPG called DragonFable...yeah...I'm still addicted. Preston and I woke up and went on a walk through downtown Florence on Saturday which was very nice despite it being very windy and cold. We'll be doing that again...well, not until after Xmas village...

Ren. Faire is this week!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to walk through, smelling the carnaval food...watching the belly dancers...listening to the funny announcer...seeing what color the Troll is this year...

It's also a four day week for me...Fall break is Fri.! *sigh* I love having one less day of AL History and Philosophy...I have a test tomorrow that I almost forgot about...I'll have to do some reading tonight, but that's about it...not too hard. It's in Romantic and Victorian Poetry.

By the way, speaking of poetry, is anyone else pissed that Levi is using Walt Whitman's poetry to hock jeans? This bothers me for some reason...

Anyway, next week should begin my Xmas shopping...I'm so happy! I can't wait to get started on everything!! I've gotten the greatest ideas for decorating and gifts! I can also work on Thanksgiving...gotta work a little more on my nano...my challenge is almost done, by the way...just lacking a few more things. Oh God, I also have to finish Fun, Sun, and Spells....talk about approaching a novella....

Anyone else pissed that people on fictionpress apparently don't know what poetry is?

Let's see...I think that's all from me. I need to do some cleaning around my house and carve a pumpkin sometime this weekend...but that's about it...oh, and do the book review (I'm assuming...not definite yet) for my Medieval Europe class...

Now, for the thing I have to remind myself happened....this one's more of reminding myself that something is...not happened:

That a Pumpkin is a Squash: Okay, random, I know. But I was looking at the pumpkin Preston and I bought. I just suddenly remembered that it was a squash...I don't know...I guess I just think of them as their own thing...

1 comment:

  1. I had a moment this morning where I looked up and said "what happened this weekend...?", which is probably why I don't have a similar blog entry, haha. I wish I could go walking through Florence *pout*.

    ReplyDelete