Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trishverse...on a schedule...

Okay, a couple of little things...I've added my Nano-badge here on the right, as well as a quote, a poll, and a picture. Check 'em out! Ahem, that being said...

I have such a schedule ahead of me!!! Okay, check out this list:

Oct. 10-- Visiting Mom and Laura
Oct. 11-- Cleaning house & decorating door for Halloween & general outlining/planning
Oct. 17-- Visiting Graystone Manor
Oct. 24 & 25-- Renaissance Faire (Yay!!)
Entire Month of Nov.-- Nano!!
Nov. 7-- Christmas Village
Nov. 24-- Term paper and Movie project

This list is not including tests and Philosophy papers...yeesh. Oh, and Xmas shopping, craft making, holiday cooking, cooking and grocery shopping in general, and various other tiny things that must be done in order for me to survive. So, yeah. If people hear from me in general, it's going to be a miracle.

Oh, I have to make my nano-playlist!! Sorry, random thought...really, I need to make like four different lists for four different things...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I almost forgot my NaNo playlist--and I just wrote an article on musical inspiration, so that would be a sad thing to forget, lol.

    I love the quote and pic. Great additions :D

    Oh, you're going to the Christmas Village? Are you going with someone or with just Preston? Where is it again?

    ReplyDelete