Friday, October 16, 2009

Meh

Well, I'm passing my classes with higher grades than I thought I was going to after some of those tests. The test I had truly thought I had flunked (one that was nothing but two in-class essays) I made a 95 on, so I was estatic! I made another 95 on my Medieval Europe I test and an 81 on my History of AL test (better than I thought I was going to do). Have no idea what my grade is on my paper for philosophy...

I started my Nano Backstory challenge last night and I really like where it's going. I also have planned to get a couple more things out this weekend.

So, I'm feeling kind of down today. Why? Reasons I won't explain here. A small part is me hating my next class...God, I just really don't want to go again. But I have to because I've lost track of how many days I've missed. I was kind of upset this morning, again can't state why. (Btw, as I look over to the next row of computers here at Collier, I see a student using Wikipedia as a source...epic fail at life.)

I just can't wait until this damn school gives me the other half of my loan check. I want to get started on my holiday shopping, which always cheers me up. They're supposed to release it the 22nd...next week. So, I really can't wait.

Well, that's all from me. Heading off to a class I hate in about 20mins...

No comments:

Post a Comment