Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bored and Hungry

Well, that about sums me up right now. I'm bored, I'm tired, and I'm hungry. I don't wanna go to class (but I will) and I don't wanna go to work (but I will...because they pay me).

So, an update on my schedule...

Oct. 17- Costume sale at the Shoals Theater in downtown Florence (across from Legends!)
Oct. 20- First Romantic and Victorian Poetry test!
Oct. 22- (tentative) Questions on the Viking book is due in
Oct. 23- Fall Break and going to Graystone Manor!! (We're bringing Laura along...just because she's so funny when she freaks out...and she's going to Ren. Faire with us...)
Oct. 24 & 25- Ren. Faire! The Shoals Theater is also selling costumes on the morning of the 24th as well.
Nov. 7- Xmas Village! I'm going to buy up so many dip mixes, it's not even funny!

Now, I think there's another test or paper somewhere in all of that...but not to worry! It's when the big stuff comes along that I'll make this face: O.o...

No comments:

Post a Comment