Monday, March 30, 2009

Post-Spring Break...Blah

Okay, so I'm a tinesy, tiny bit behind in a couple of my classes. However, at least now I have a subject for my Lit. Crit. paper. One down, one to go. I still haven't finished my grammar test--but I'm a decent ways through it...sort of. I don't have a subject for my History and Historical Research Paper...but I have figured out what my prose reading selection will be for Oral Tradition. I'm going to read Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes short story, "The Adventure of the Speckled Band." My favorite Holmes story--not to mention the first piece of Holmesian lit. I was introduced to.

So, Spring Break was nothing but sleep, play with the cats, watch TV, do one fanfic chapter, get my taxes filled, and pretend to get some work done. Not much unless you list it like I just did. A Guild challenge is due tonight that I meant to finish over SB...didn't happen...I started it, just didn't finish it. Then tomorrow, I must work on my April Fool's challenge for the Guild...yikes.

By the way, anyone out there want a kitten? Free to a good home!

So, that's it for me...I'll be back to blog about something more interesting maybe tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment