Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fingers to the Bone...Sort of...

Well, Fanfiction.net is working again. I've been keeping my promise to myself to keep my updates semi-regular (i.e. not two years apart!!).

Life is going pretty good. My grades are holding out at As or Bs (although I definitely see Cs in my future). And I've been pretty actively partcipating in the Guild of the Fantastic Quill Challenges.

I've got two completed original short stories that I'm going to post on fictionpress soon (tonight at best, tomorrow night at worst) that I look forward to hearing from everybody on! One of them was for my creative writing class last semester and the other was an essay assignment for my midterm in my Oral Tradition class.

I'm slowly working on my goal of having 100 fanfictions started by the end of this semester. I'm at 77. I have ideas for two one-shots (one chapter stories), and I've got at least one chapter length one I intend to start soon enough. And with the challenges being of both fanfiction and original fiction origin, I'll meet this goal, no prob!

Well, that's all for me. Feel a little tired right now (but I'm at work, that's normal!), so I'm going to go! See ya!

P.S. Sunday is my birthday! I turn a dreaded 23! I expect love and sweets (lol) to make me forget this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment