Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Mad at Myself

Why am I mad? Because I'm being a brat, that's way. I'm mad at other people and things that I have no business being mad at. Worse, I feel bad for being mad for no reason. I snapped at my mom constantly through our telephone conversation when I had no reason to. In my head, I was mad at Preston for reasons that were stupid and...well, stupid covers it. I actually had NO reason to be mad at him or anyone.

I'm menstrual and it's showing. I really hate that because it produces this anger. It also produces a self-loathing because I'm aware that I have no reason to be angry at half the things I get angry about.

On a lighter note, Laura is trying out to be mascot for Belgreen. They sprang a surprise try out prelimanary on both her and the other girl trying out. The people didn't like the other girl because she didn't move enough in her freestyle. However, they oohed and awed over Laura, saying she looked like a puppy (our mascot is the bulldog, in case anyone forgot). Well, proud of you, Laura!

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up! I'm sure you'll ignore a perfectly good reason to be pissed at one of them in the future and it will even itself out :) Or at least, that's what I tell myself when I snap at my family, heehee.

    ReplyDelete