Wednesday, March 11, 2009

23 and Guess What's on My Brain...?

I turned 23 on Sunday (and had a fantastic b-day). And I blame a combination of myself and Slink (with a dash of Preston) for my current train of thought.

Weddings. I plan on my wedding to take place on the first on second weekend in November in 2010. That means, I've got to get on the ball! Slink started by reminding me that I must start my wedding book. I agreed. I now have a journal (the lovely gray one given to me by Savvy) dedicated to this task. Then, along with my b-day gift, she had found for a quarter the pocket edition of Weddings for Dummies. Now, I just ordered the bigger, full edition along with its companion that helps you further plan things out.

Weddings, weddings, weddings. That's all I can think about! Laura, Mom, Preston, and myself ended up looking at prom gowns and somehow, that led to wedding dress conversations. So much to think about...

I need to pick so many things out. And I've got a little over a year and no money (well, Preston says that his uncle and an aunt is giving us money...but...yeah...). I've got to get on the ball.

Any thoughts? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment