Monday, October 27, 2008

Challenges, and Schoolwork, and Life...Oh my!

Okay, so NaNoWriMo is just around the corner. I need just a few more notes and a clean desk to start going...at the appropriate time, of course. Also, I heard about this reading challenge that I think I'm going to participate in. More on that later.

Schoolwork wise...I've got to get a move on with my creative writing homework. Also, I have a US History I quiz on Thurs. (not worried about that), a Chaucer paper that needs a subject, and two linguists tests that need finishing.

And life...well...I'm worried about Xmas money. I'm worried about my grades this semester. I'm planning (might as well say) my wedding to take place probably on the first weekend of November in 2010. I've figured out that to have my 4 kids and have a year to just be married to Preston, I'd have to have my first kid by the time I'm 25. People, I'm 22. I turn 23 on March 8th. I could vomit a little. I also have to make sure Preston has an apartment before my fall semester next year so I can have a place to live. I also have to get my license this summer. Not to mention a car ASAP I can after I have my license. Let's see...what else is weighing on my mind...

I might have covered it all. On a lighter note, Ren Faire this year was a blast! Ran into a lot of friends. Slink, Savvy, Preston, and myself are thinking about putting up a booth next year. I think that sounds like a great idea. Getting the space shouldn't be a problem...I'm going to do masks, oils, and whatever else I can think of. I wonder if there is a place I can get a discount if I buy a bulk of masks? Hmmm...

I'm playing Order of Eccelsia, by the way, and it's freakin' awesome! And I'm reading my newest D book! Vampires, vampires, all around me! I could squee! Speaking of which, I need to watch some True Blood tonight (Eric!!!!!). As well as some Stargate (Rodney!!!!!!). Well, gotta go. I'm about to have to start closing the LRC. Yes, I'm at work again. I'm a bad bad girl. See you!

1 comment:

  1. Lol I know the freaking out stuff way to well *directs finger to her blog* I have been swamped with anxiety lately...grr! On a lighter note I am still trying think of something to sell next year.

    ReplyDelete