Saturday, October 11, 2008

Anxiety Moments

So, it's a little less than a week until my Halloween Party. (It would have been exactly a week from 7pm tonight.) I'm in panic mode. I don't feel like I have enough done. I'm shopping for like, everything tomorrow. Food, the rest of the decorations, EVERYTHING! *sigh*

In good news, I have everything for my costume together. I just need to spray paint my hairclip (black, of course). I didn't order that dress. They didn't have it in my size. However, I'm using my black V-neck (a deep V) with a red petticoat (that I got from Amazon in great time; should really go leave some good feedback for those guys) underneath. I'm wearing long black gloves (which is a story I'm SO not getting into right now) with red bracelets on each wrist. I'll have a red feather in my hear, and I'm wearing my black leather boots. Savvy and Slinky are going to pin my dress up a bit in the back to show a little more of the petticoat. I've got my red fangs. I'm going as Saloon Girl/Owner vampire, by the way. As for girl, let's just say that I'm thanking God that I love Gothic looking stuff.

On top of this, I'm decorating my sister's mask. It's almost done. All I've got to do is add the little clear jewels under the eyes. She better appreciate the work. Savvy's doing her hair. She doesn't know this yet.

I'll be cooking/baking from the 16th onto the day of the party. I'll be decorating from the butt-crack of dawn on the 18th. Well, I've got to go. Lots to do. I haven't even mentioned my school work. *sigh* Bye-bye.

1 comment:

  1. awe my trishy it will all turn out!! Btw this will be blogged about but Zack called jeff an ***hole and said i should cut him off completely. He said even if I did cause jeff to be gay(which he assured me I didn't( that jeff was wrong to say that and he needed his face beat in!!

    ReplyDelete