Friday, October 24, 2008

You Know You're a Geek When...Part I

Everyone's got these lists, but I've decided to do one of my own. Now, these are in no particular order. Just as they come to me. And, it's "Part I" cause I'm sure I'll come back and add some later.

You Know You're a Geek When...

1. Someone calls you a geek and you thank them.
2. In turn, someone calls you a nerd and you correct them.
3. You refer to the local Renaissance Festival as "Ren Faire" cause it's shorter and sounds cool.
4. You attend said festival every year, without fail.
5. You dress up every year, without fail.
6. You have a particular video game whose music you can hear and know exactly where it was played in the game.
7. You can quote "Friends" and know exactly what episode the line came from.
8. You can name more than 1 vampire you absolutely love.
9. You can probably give all those vampires personal stats, if you wanted to: i.e. when they were born, when they were sired, how many slayers they've killed, etc.
10. You used the term "sire" when talking about characters becoming vampires.
11. You consider yourself "the" source on a certain fictional character(s).
12. You laugh at historical jokes because you honestly find them funny.

And there's more. We all know there are. I'm open for suggestions. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. 13. You proudly post a list of geek traits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...14. You say LOL, ROFLMAO, etc. in general conversation!! LOL

    ReplyDelete