Monday, November 3, 2008

Writing and Such...

So, it's Day 3 of Nano, and I'm at 4, 022 words. I'm planning on writing at least 2,000 more tonight. And I'm excited. I'm not showing it as much as some, but I really am. I don't feel the excitement when I step back, but when I'm in the middle of working on my baby--my beloved Dark Mistress and the Lady of Light--I can feel that old excitement and sheer delirium coursing through me. I was so happy to discover that all of the most important songs that I listened to while writing the original draft were all still on my computer.

And on top of that, I have the sudden urge to produce, like, 5 different chapters of fanfiction. A chapter of each of the following: Untested, How to Be a Dhampire, All Fall Down, Currently Untitled First Chapter of the Sequel to the "Proclaiming Love" series, and Tip of the Theological. Hmm...maybe I will. Plus still get the desired and needed word count. We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Yet, this month stresses me out less than other factors in my life...Odd?

    ReplyDelete