Monday, November 24, 2008

Tis the Season for...Eating Turkey!

Okay, so I'm still behind in two (technically) of my classes, but I'm not worried. It's not really as much as I thought. And I've got time, just not that much.

I check out of my dorm at noon and I'm gone home until Sunday sometime at 1pm. And I've got a busy schedule for the holidays. It is as follows:

Tues, Nov. 25-- Check out, pick up Mom from work, prepare shopping lists, check Christmas lights, make admendments to shopping list.

Wed, Nov. 26-- Go with Mom to pick up her check, shop for rest of Thanksgiving stuff, fill out for advance on Income Tax, possibly go see Twilight

Thurs, Nov. 27-- Turkey Day! Cooking, eating, cleaning up, sleeping

Fri, Nov. 28-- Black Friday! This is the first time I'll have ever shopped on Black Friday! I'm so excited! I really get to be the aggressive shopper I am because it's actually expected on this day!

Sat, Nov. 29-- Decorate my house for Xmas. One of my favorite things to do! This means listening to Xmas music and swearing at my decorations...and planning as I go...I love it!

Sun, Nov. 30-- Pack for dorm, get back to dorm, do any remaing homework that absolutely needs to be done.

What's great about this is my exams start Dec. 5 and I can check out of my dorm on Dec. 11. I only have two actual exams--and I've got a week to work on one of them. I have a book report, of sorts, due in American History I on the day of the exam--which is comprehensive. I've got a paper (8-10 pages) due in Chaucer by the 10th. And my Creative Writing Portfolio is due on Dec. 5. I also work in between these days.

So, gotta go now. I'm at work once again. Must go check email and harrass my fellow RPGers.

No comments:

Post a Comment