Saturday, July 2, 2011

Okay, You Know What...

I think I'm going to scrap the "this is my writing blog" idea and just attach that to my website. This blog will remain personal. And right now, I am in the desperate need of a rant.

There's this girl. She's the significant other of a friend of my significant other. Okay... this may seem harsh but... I really fucking hate this annoying bitch. Sorry. That wouldn't have been so vulgar if it had not been for the second real impression I just got from this person. Let me flash back to to my first real impression.

I had already met her once or twice for a moment apiece, but I hadn't really gotten to speak with her. She happened to be in the same car as me as my sister told me she was pregnant. Then, at a later date, when they were in the car with my mother and I, she was evasdropping on a rather private conversation between the two of us. Okay, so yeah, we all tend to do that in confined spaces. But then this idiot interrupts us with, "Uh, I just wanna ask. What are ya'll gonna do with the baby?"

WTF? Who the hell is she to ask this? I mean, really, how freakin' rude. And then, there was two minutes ago.

She and the friend show up where I'm staying. She's here, literally, a minute and she looks over to Preston and me and says, "Um, what are you guys doing here?" Like it's her fuckin' house? And then Preston explains the situation, she's like, "Oooh, hoppin' around."

Bitch. I totally think it's destiny for me to go off on her in the future. I don't know why, but I feel it. I mean, she obviously has issues with business, namely her own. And I just stopped typing for a minute to discuss with our host and Preston about how annoying that was. Preston saw the anger in my eyes. And I said to him, "One day... I'm gonna be in a bad mood." Preston nodded knowing.

God, and I honestly am addressing this God, thank you so much for my patience.

How will round 2--now unknown--with his girl go? Acidic sarcasm will be the inital strike, I think... unless it's been one of those days.


Off subject, before I end this, the link to my website--writing blog to come--is patriciapuckett.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment