Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Belated Happy Fourth!


Well, first off, direct your eyes to this post's title. I mean that, LOL. Secondly, I have to add that I was rather surprised. I actually had a lot of fun up at my family's for the fourth. Only two problems with two separate people, but otherwise, I was always talking with someone. Which is strange, considering that I was the one they used to tease at Christmas for just sitting in a corner, not saying a word.

On writing news--yes, I know, but it doesn't mean that it won't get mentioned--I just added a post to my writing blog, on my website... and I'm not sure it posted. It wasn't anything special. But I really hope it posted. I'm trying to get back in the habit--on both of them--of blogging regularly.

So, here's to getting back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment