Friday, July 22, 2011

Spoiler Alert!



Okay, so I made this banner for the an upcoming chapter of my fanfiction The Funny Thing About Keys, a Batman: The Animated Series/Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic. I made this banner as I was uploading the most recent chapter... and then realized that it would be a spoiler for the next chapter. So, yeah... this is the second place--including photobucket--that this banner has appeared on. Unfortantely for the readers of Twisting the Hellmouth--where is the only place I can put banners inside chapters... fanfiction.net I can only link to deviantart--I have plans to do the next chapter of another fic first. Not to mention three others... so yeah, it might be a bit before my readers see it. Well, here it is for you first!

1 comment:

  1. LOL@SpoilerAlert. I love this :) Of course, I do like bloodspray....

    ReplyDelete