Monday, April 11, 2011

Tonight, Brought to You by Outlining

Okay, so the novel work has been a slow go. I've had a lot to contend with that's non-writing related. And that's to say nothing of the writing related ones.

So, that's what tonight's for. I'm dealing with some of my writing related problems, since I've made some good progress on the real life ones.

After talking with Slink about what I should be doing tonight, I've finally talked it out and figured ou a gameplan for tonight. First, I'll be doing a little outline for one of my upcoming short story deadlines. Following that I'll be trying to do an overall, series mini-outline. And, finally, I'll be going to my old prologue in my YA novel and make some in-depth notes.

So there it all is, folks! Here's hoping I'll have something to report tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment