Saturday, April 18, 2009

So, I Went to Castlevania for a Meeting with Dracula...

Yeah, I'm in full vampire mode. Dunno why...just am. I'm having to practically sit on my hands to keep from writing the next chapter of Untested...I should do another chapter of Dilemma while my brain's on vampires...but I don't know quite what happens next...well, I do, but I don't, you know?

And, if anyone's still wondering...no, paper not done...But! I did get some fantastic news for my History paper! He loved it! Called it excellent! I'm estatic!

Also, if you're still wondering, I still hate Simon Belmont. With a fiery red passion. I feel the need to write an Alucard fic...maybe for the xover challenge...I'm still deciding...

I think I would be good friends with Left Hand...random, sorry.

So, that's about it for me...going to go off and try to produce a chapter of something.

And eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment