Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Racing to 100

I have this goal. I think I've mentioned it before. 100 fanfictions by the time Ariyana graduates (i.e. the end of the semester). Where do I stand on this goal? 88 fanfics and counting. I intend to do another one-shot crossover tonight...I may call it "Alone." It's Tara (from Buffy:TVS) and Lacroix (from Forever Knight). I also intend to work on the next one-shot in the Youth and Innocence story. Yup, still in vamp mode.

And no, still no paper for Lit. Crit. He moved the due date of the paper until Wednesday (not today, next Wednesday!), and I got off lucky because I don't have to do my presentation for that class until Monday. Which means, yeah, definitely gotta do that paper this weekend...and tell Mom and Laura that I still can't make it home.

On another note, my wedding dress is in! It's currently under Ariyana's mom's protection (when she gets it from the post office). I'll have it either this weekend or next! I'm so excited! I can't wait to try it on!

Back to school here, I did my reading for Oral Traditon. I haven't had a chance to read over the comments from my peers or my teacher, but, out loud, Garner said that I did an excellent job acting out my dialogue. By the way, I read from All Together Dead, the 7th in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I had so much fun reading it!

And tomorrow, in between classes, I intend to edit my history paper...that's only about 30 minutes (if even that) of work. Then, I turn it in Fri. and all I have to do is attend that class and take its final. Funny, I was worried sick about taking that class (it was required for my minor), but it turned out to be, like, one of the easiest ones I had this semester. The only class easier (and probably a little bit more fun) was Oral Tradition.

So, that's it for me. I'm off (got to go finish closing the LRC). See you next time!

1 comment: