Monday, January 26, 2009

Losing Respect for the Belmont Clan...

Yeah, Castlevania: Judgment will cause you to do that. I've lost some respect for the whole Belmont Clan. The two present in the game are such arrogant pricks. I mean, Trevor's all right...I mean, he's worlds better than Simon--see last post. But he's still egotistical. He's all "Ooo, look at me. Look at my powerful whip. I'm a Belmont. See? See? Look. Look. Know what that means? Means I'm powerful, yeah. People come to me for help in defeating Dracula. I rock." Pleh. I'm watching these two's storylines, and I find myself hoping a little bit to see their asses get kicked. I wonder if they're all like that? This is where fanfiction comes in handy.

Oh, and there's this scene in Trevor's storyline where he wants to fight Alucard at his full power to see if he can take him. Of course, the guy who posted these videos did so by what character he played through the game with, so Trevor's gonna win. But I couldn't help but say (aloud, sadly, to my computer) "No frickin' way you could take Alucard. He would SO kick your ass if this wasn't your storyline!"

Okay, sorry about another Judgment rant from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment