Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Hate Simon Belmont

Okay, so the title says it all. I really, frickin' hate the Castlevania character of Simon Belmont. I found this guy on youtube that has all the storys for the Castlevania fighting game, Castlevania: Judgment. So far, I've watched Simon's story, Maria Renard's story, Shanoa's story, and Alucard's story. Maria's isn't as bad as I was led to believe. Shanoa's is boring if you're also playing Order of Eccelsia--which I am. Alucard's story is awesome...but his voice actor sucks. And then there was Simon...Simon, Simon, Simon. He is such an egotisical man-whore. I hate him so much.

Anyhow, so I thought that my wireless card for my laptop had died. I nearly had a heart attack, and thought I had to wipe my computer. But then, I did a system restore...and ta da! I was so frickin' happy!!!

Well, that's all from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment