Saturday, January 10, 2009

Feeling Somewhat Productive

Well, my money problems are over. My check was in the mail Friday. I even felt extra independent, because I walked to the bank by myself. I even felt more independent today because I walked to Fred's and Subway (the one off campus. Ours is closed on the weekend. Apparently, no one eats on Saturday and Sunday) today.

Good news, I killed the ants. Lol, let me explain for those who might not know. For some God-only-knows reason, Slink and I have an ant invasion on her side of the dorm. We have no food out that would attract ants--we've checked! So, using 99% of her Mark's body spray, Slink managed to stop them. That was, until this morning.

I woke up way earlier than I usually do on a Sat., probably why my eyes feel heavy right now. I get up, go the bathroom, climb back into bed, try to sleep, can't, get back up, and turn on the lights. There, en masse, are ants making there merry little ways all over the side of the wall, in a nice, neat little line. There were so many! Well, I can't live like that. I hate bugs. If I can't run from them, I have to kill them. Thus, my walk to Fred's, where I purchased garbage bags, bandages--cut my finger, have no idea how--and most importantly, bug spray. Those little suckers are dead! Mwah hahahaha!

So, I took out the trash, took a shower, ate my subway lunch, and posted this blog. I've still got a ton of stuff to read, but at least I'm getting some of it done. But now I'm paranoid that ants are going to come and get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment