Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Loving a Much Improved Mood

So, I am loving life right about now! I finished watching Alice last night on Syfy (which was awesome, by the way...not as epic seeming as Tin Man, but the fangirl in me loved the ending better). After which, I wrote the first half of the next chapter of All Fall Down...I'm hoping to finish that and get it out tonight. I keep getting random reviews for Untested and its sequel, which brings me new readers, which brings me more reviews, with equal please the review whore inside of me.

All but one major project/paper is done...and I find myself not giving a rat's ass about the last paper I have to do. I'm positive all of my groups members rated me well on my group project, which is a big load off my shoulders. I was terrified, absolutely horrified, that I might have flunked my History of England to 1688 paper...it was one of those situations where, after I turned it in, I was like, "What did I write? What was my point? Did it make sense? Did I even remember to put my name on it?" Also, I was one source short of the required number of sources. I was positive that a C was the closest I could get to passing this one....frickin' A minus, all the way!! I nearly did a dance right there in class (the Peanut Butter Jelly Time dance, as this is now my official celebratory dance...Thriller's too complicated and Time Warp requires too much space). I was all smiles when I went into my next class, and I'm still smiling. I have only one more day of regular class left...which means I'm 10 days away from graduating....10!!! And here I thought I wasn't going to make it...

Oh, the pic included in this blog is some recent fanart I've done with the program GIMP...it's for Untested (which, of my fanfics, seems to be ruling my world right now...and my email). I did use Aly as a model (in fanart only, not in the story) for my main OC, Adriana (Ria) Smith. The reason I included the pic is just because I'm so damn proud of it. It's easily my favorite of the several I've done so far.

I just zoned, realizing I haven't uploaded my Forever Knight/Buffy the Vampire Slayer art to my fanart on Twisting the Hellmouth...hmm, this shall have to be rectified.

In other notes, today...the one day I don't bring an umbrella with me...it's pouring.

Also, I miss my Slinky and Savvy and Hill-Hill! I felt like I haven't heard from them in forever! I missed Savvy's call and was unable to return it (see above assignments), Slink's been under the weather last I heard, and I'm sure Hill's been busy with end of term stuff. I see Kimmi all the time at work and school, which is a plus. I also miss the RPGs...but we've all been so busy! Damn you, life! Haha.

I also haven't decorated for Xmas yet...still have to get a tree. This better happen soon, otherwise I'm not going to be as happy as I am now.

But, that's it from me. Merry Xmas, happy end of semester, and bye-bye!!

1 comment:

  1. *Nods* I sees Preston getting smacked around if the treez is not delivered in time, lol...heehee. I'm back over the weather now, but the weather...it wants me under again. *lightening flashes in the window as I type; rain picks up intensity*

    I loved the end of Alice, too (oh and the mom's background expression in that last scene was hilarious). I feel it would have been more epic if it had been a three night event instead of a two night.

    I knew you'd rock that paper, lol. And you'll probably rock the next one too...well, if not rock, you can probably roll it...

    I miss you too!! and Savs...And Hillsy :( I can't wait to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete