Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Hate Today

Okay, so today has sucked ass. Let me tell you why.

I was so freakin' stupid. I knew, knew, that I had to get up early and go to Collier Library this morning to finish off my movie project. I knew it. So what did I do? No, I didn't stay up late...I just didn't sleep. I was up, literally, all night. I got a second wind about 4am, and just didn't sleep. And the only thing I got accomplished during this time was the next chapter of Trials (which was uber chapter, so I'm okay with this).

Well, because of my lack of sleep and all the stress of trying to get last minute assignments done, I was totally emotional today. I mean, I would cry at the drop of a hat. I had like seven different fights with Preston, all stupid and pointless, and...well, I've already said it, I cried like all day. I just felt like everything kept going wrong. I was too stupid to sleep. I showed up, freezing cold, on campus and hour before anything opened, I spilled a milkshake all over me, and my stupid computer can't reach my school's email because my version of Internet Explorer is too new. How retarded is that? Oh, and anyone remember the story from last year's Xmas where I pulled a muscle decorating? Yeah, somehow, I've pulled that same muscle again and it has been hurting all day.

However, things are better. Preston, in efforts to keep me at home and make me feel better, downloaded an older version of Firefox, whice allows me to actually access the stuff that I need. I was so happy to not have to go back to Collier. I finally went to sleep (in fact, at this moment, I've only been up for a little over fifteen minutes). And I had a bunch of reviews and a blog update from Savvy in my email that really cheered me up! So, things are looking up.

No, I'm not done with the movie project. But, you know what, it's the weekend! I'll get it done, and I'll get it done soon. My group (a whole different set of grievances here) can bite me.

So, feeling better after some sleep,
Trish

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had a bad day trishy poo lol....You love my blog yet no comment I am a Sad Savvy indeed. By the way the "rock" was referring to my favorite pillow, just in case you were wondering. word verify veracrit...hmmm interesting

    ReplyDelete