Sunday, August 17, 2008

Meet Me!!

An introductory post. My name is PatriciaLouise. A boring screenname, I know. But it's easier for me to remember. Let me tell you a bit about myself, and this thing I live in called the Trishverse!

I am 22, a little over 5 feet tall, and tend to get very squeaky when I'm really excited or really angry. I am a child of the past, present, and the future. I love history--it's my minor, actually. I love 80s music. I attend the local Renaissance Faire every year. I love to relive old, funny stories. Yet, I know how to work a computer. I know what a good majority of the recent slang of today means. I love to write. I enbrace many genres of fiction, my favorites being horror, fantasy, sci-fi, fantasy, and romance (when it is properly mixed with another genre).

Ever see the TV show Friends? Yeah, well, I'm Monica. I'm organized. Unbelievably so. Let me put it this way: I love holidays, and I have a purple binder devoted to anything and everything related to my holiday plans.

As for my boring screenname, be glad. I'm known elsewhere as Patricia de Lioncourt, PatriciaSnape, and PatriciaTepes. I live in my own little world known as the Trishverse. In the Trishverse, villains run rampant. The Joker, Darth Vader, Negaduck, Count Dracula, and many others. But fear not, visitors to the Trishverse! These psychos are securely trapped inside a large glass maze so that I may examine them. I intend to use my findings to create a great villain one day!!

So, dare to enter? This bit of rambling is only the beginning...

1 comment:

  1. Ah my Monica!! I do love you! Can't wait for your party it will be a must-blog!

    ReplyDelete