Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Where I Stand

Okay, that image is just a little pretty I did in anticipation of the upcoming premiere of Supernatural Season 7. They've already given us the first minute or so of it online as a promo... all I can say is exactly what AD Spencer said... Mean Cas is Mean :(

(Oh, and the crackle texture I used can be found in the gallery of AshenSorrow.)


So, what am I up to, you ask? As you can see over to the right, I've finally added that other novella. Yeah, I know that 10k isn't technically a novella in some cases, but it can go up to 15k. I just put the minimum to be safe. I've put up that chapter of Trials at fanfiction.net, so now I'm due for Chapter 16 of The Funny Thing About Keys. I've set a good pace for those two, so even if I don't finish them on the exact date I have shared with AD Spencer, I'll at least finish really close to it. My other fanfics, you ask? Yeah, they're still around. The next fanfic past these two that I want to finish is... and this is the first place I've announced this, mind you... Youth and Innocence. It's fully outlined--I'm ashamed to say considering the last time I updated on it--so it shouldn't be that difficult. Also on the fanfiction front, AD and I have entered into a livejournal community's challenge called the 50 States of SPN--livejournal community shares the same name. The challenge? Have a LJ account and sign up for an open state. Then, between now and sometime in Dec, write a fanfic at a minimum of 1k about a myth or legend that takes place your state. They've recently opened back up in efforts to fill all 50 states with only a handful being considered closed. AD and I both have Alabama, but there's still spots open in that. There's also spots open in the other states we asked for--her: Mississippi; me: Alaska.


I also recently posted on my craft blog, Craft Wars. If it so strikes your fancy to do so, be sure to check that out! Also, see my previous blog post for a link to that writing competition I entered. I'd be very thankful for any and all votes on my story, entitled "Piece of."


And that's my writing update. Now, it's back to the ol' grindstone (re:keyboard).

1 comment:

  1. Love the fanart--seriously, I'm dying to watch tomorrow's epi!

    That 50 States challenge is going to be so much fun! I have no clue when I'm writing it, but it'll be fun, nevertheless, LOL.

    ReplyDelete