Monday, September 14, 2009

Anyone Watch the VMAs?

Okay, so this is a random topic for me, and everyone's talking about it...but yeah, Kanye West sucks. Poor Taylor looked like she was going to cry. I looked over at Preston right then and said, "I hope Beyonce does win something...she'll take that time to apologize." But she did one better. Ladies, I think if anyone needs a modern woman to look up to, Beyonce's not a bad start. She's not uber-skinny, she's a powerful force for female independence while not being a FemaNazi, and she's just an all-around gracious person. Anyhow, that's my personal opinion.

Oh, and yeah, I teared up at the MJ tribute. I'm just a glutton for punishment. I felt so stupid. I'm over it, I swear!

Oh, and I'm almost done with Untested (finally)! Only the epilogue and the prologue of the sequel to go! Then, I'm moving on to finish Baby Makes Three (of which I recently put up chapter 8...which turned out to be longer than what I imagined it would be) and All Fall Down, switching alternately between each one. So, as I work on the epilogue for Untested, I'll probably be working on the next chapter for All Fall Down as well.

So, random from me. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment