Saturday, August 14, 2010

Facebook Etiquette

Just a quick rant here. So, I'm sure that all of you now have several family members in your Facebook friend's list. Okay, that's awesome. But I'm having a really sucky night, and I feel like I can't properly use my Facebook anymore to vent that like I used to. I'd really like to post a status that truly expresses how I feel, but not only to I have family on there, I have former employers on there as well. And what I wanted to post could be taken the wrong way. Not to mention that I posted a quote from Michael C. Hall that talks about how he feels playing Dexter, and one of my relatives kinda got a little freaked out, I think. I hate this!


Well, since I can't post it on Facebook, here was the status that I WAS going to post just a few seconds ago:

Patricia Louise Puckett is having one of those days when, to quote Foamy, "The world sucks, and everybody sucks, and you just want to kill everybody, but you can't because of the legal ramifications."

No comments:

Post a Comment