Friday, July 2, 2010

Perfect End to a Perfect F**king Week

So, I get home from seeing The Last Airbender, which was great... and my Dad is on messenger. He's asking me about the wording on my invitations because I "wasn't real clear in my email."

You see, the question he asked me was if he could order them w/ his and Mom's names on them as hosting the wedding. Well, for various reasons, I don't want it that way.

So, giving him all the reasons but the main one, I tell him "No." Rather politely, too, might I add. He replies, and I can feel the snark through the messenger, "okay, but I was hoping me and your Mom could get on it, but if that's what you want, that's what you'll get." I, with all my frustration pent up through the week--see previous post--just burst out in angry tears. I sign out of chat, ranting about how stupid this all is. Finally, I just sign back in and end the conversation. I intend to talk with Mom about it his Sunday when I go up for the 4th.

But, right now, I'm going to bed. Hopefully, the internet will still be up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment