Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Miss a Button...Sue Me...

Okay, so my payment issues, concerning my refund, were starting up again this semester...then I went to the appropriate office to check it out. I had missed the Accept Terms and Conditions button...now, it's all pay save for $212 of it...which, I don't know what that's about. I'll check on that tomorrow afternoon...

Other than that, my classes mostly require reading this semester and writing (when don't they, huh?), but nothing more than usual. I've got a group project in one that I'm just dreading...I hate group projects with a passion!

On to more pleasant things, I've been writing quite a bit...oh, nothing publishable, but I'm working towards that goal. Still trying to finish Untested...oh, so much to do!

Oh, and as of 3pm today I've been awake 12 hours...now 14...I'm...so...tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment