Friday, May 8, 2009

Game, Set, Match!

I FRICKIN' DID IT!!!!! I made it to 100 fanfics before Ariyana graduated! Yes! Granted, it wasn't all the chapter fics I meant to start...which is good. I have enough chapter fics going to be adding, like, five or six more. However, I did add two more to my list. Ah, the hefty price of this goal...but I did it! I have 100 fics even! Woot!

In related news, you know what I hate? Reviewers who have not thought out their criticism on my works. I got this one who was like, "You've put Tara in a story with no positive course. Why should I continue to read it or you, as an author, write it?" He said other things (and might I note, he hasn't got a single story posted), but after I got done having my say with him...I told him not to come back. Bastard. I hate stupid people. In fact, I should do a rant on that alone later.

And in unrelated news, here's a funny story. I thought I was going to fail--epic-ly--Literary Criticism. In fact, if I passed, I thought I would only make a C. Folks, C was at best. I wrote this Virginia Woolf paper...and I thought I had epic-ly failed, seriously. So, I'm waiting for our grades to be posted. Still, not yet. I started making alternate plans if I failed this class, which, by the way, is required for my degree. Then, Hillary mentions that if you look on your unoffical transcript online, they post your grades as you get them. After searching for it (they had taken it off of the page it was supposed to be on) I scroll down...and see a B by Literary Criticism. I was so happy...I broke into tears. And not just any tears...I mean, hysterically happy tears. And this was after I was on the phone with Preston telling him I had passed. I must have sounded like a crazy person. According to Slink, I sounded like a mother whose child had not been breathing had suddenly taken a breath again. Or like I had just escaped a terrible plane accident. I'm sure Preston was like, "Oh my God, what's wrong with her?" I felt so stupid. But it was very funny.

College will be the death of me. I've had two fits of hysteria this semester...once when I thought I was going to fail my history paper...and now this. Seriously, I hope I have a healthy heart...cause it can't take much more of this.

So, that's all from me!

Going to spend some quality time with D and Alucard,
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment